The world has become highly competitive and each individual is in the race to be the winner. It is not very difficult to imagine what effect this can have on the mental health of people. There will not be a single person who has not experienced some or the other kind of mental trauma at some point of time in their lives. Stress, disappointment, anxiety, depression, mood swings etc. are following people everywhere. The competitive environment has led to the increasing demand for brain boosters. The pressure is way too much to be handled by the brain alone. This is the reason why people head towards nootropics.
Why People Need Cognitive Enhancers?
· Treating Mental Disorders: A number of medical conditions can be treated using smart drugs. These include insomnia, depression, anxiety and neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, dementia etc.
· Performance Enhancement: In order to survive the competition, cognitive enhancers are used by many to have an upper hand over their competition. Be it at work space or in schools or colleges everybody is trying to gain advantage using these smart drugs. It helps in better performance by boosting memory, improving focus and providing other cognitive benefits.
Those who are looking for cognitive enhancers should know about Neurostim extracts. It contains sixpowerful nootropics and adaptogens which work collectively and individually to bring about unparalleled cognitive results. It has proved to be beneficial in improving, memory, concentration and focus. It fights against fatigue and helps in neuronal regeneration. Here are the ingredients used to prepare Neurostim extracts:
· Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericiumerinaceus), 1000mg– It will be better to call it miracle mushroom. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine at ancient times. Studies have shown that Lion’s Mane contains many health promoting substances including antioxidants and beta-glucan. Following are some of the cognitive benefits of Lion’s Mane-
® It improves the functioning of brain mainly by boosting memory.
® It helps in alleviating depression and anxiety.
® Reduce inflammation.
® Increase nerve growth.
· Panax Ginseng, 200mg– It is also known as ‘true ginseng’. It has been highly effective in promoting mood and cognition. Each type of ginseng has been found to have unique herbal properties. Panax Ginseng is the most researched form of ginseng plants. In ancient times it was used to increase energy and stamina and boost immune system. Following are some other benefits of Panax Ginseng-
® Positive effects on fatigue-reduced cognition.
® Promotes mood.
® Promotes well-being and calmness.
® Reduces cognitive decline.
· Bacopa Monnieri, 320mg-Bacopa is a medicinal herb used in Ayurveda, also known as Brahmi. It helps in providing cognitive benefits in the following ways-
® Supports memory formation.
® Reduces anxiety.
® Serves as an adaptogen.
® Promotes growth of nerve endings.
· Super RhodiolaRosea, 250mg– Our Rhodiolaextract is a powerful mix of 5% Rosavins and 3% Salidrosides which is significantly above what is found in average Rhodiola extract. It is an adaptogen contributing to the following benefits-
® Improves mood.
® Reduces stress.
® Helps with fatigue.
· Vinpocetine, 10mg and Huperzine A, 50mcg– Vinpocetine is a powerful neuro protective agent which helps in improving memory and reducing cognitive decline whereas Huperzine A promotes Acetylcholine levels and improves learning.
· If you have any queries, feel free to contact us.